- What is Amphastar's ticker symbol?
AMPH, which is traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange
- When did Amphastar go public?
June 25, 2014
- Where is Amphastar's Corporate headquarters?
Amphastar's headquarters are located at
11570 Sixth St.
- What year was Amphastar incorporated?
Amphastar was incorporated in 1996.
- What is Amphastar's state of incorporation?
- Amphastar is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- Who are Amphastar's independent auditors?
Ernst & Young
- Who is Amphastar's transfer agent?
1981 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
Questions regarding stock transfer requirements, lost certificates and change of address should be directed to the transfer agent as listed.
- How many employees does Amphastar have?
As of March 31, 2014, Amphastar had 1,217 employees.
- May I purchase shares directly from the Company?
No, Amphastar does not offer a direct stock purchase plan. Shares can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice.
- What is Amphastar 's fiscal year-end?
- Who can I call if I have further questions?
Amphastar's Investor Relations department is happy to answer any shareholder questions. The number to contact Investor Relations is [TBD].
- How can I get a copy of Amphastar 's financial statements, such as an annual report, Form 10-K, or Form 10-Q?
Requests for filings with the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission should be directed to Investor Relations at our address and phone number. SEC filings are also available on our website at www.amphastar.com